Hello,
I would like to introduce myself. My name is Jeff. I am 29 years old, and live in Michigan. This is my very first time blogging (I feel ancient now), So please bare with me as I learn the process. I have a lot of things I'd like to get out there in the world. I am an inspiring author who hopes to one day get his work noticed. I guess you could say I am a big humanitarian, always trying to find a way to peace, and always wanted to help other along the way. I am starting a blog in hopes to put my views on thing and maybe be able to help another with problems they may face. I also would love to learn a thing or too myself. We all aren't perfect. We all need a shoulder or advice from time to time. So that is my goal! With that I say hi, and I look forward to getting to know each and every one of you! God Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment